About Thermal Designing
Our Designers have designed / rated:
- More than 560 heat exchangers starting from <5 m2 upto 7500 m2
- Shell diameter form 6” pipe to approx. 2.5 meter
- Tube length upto 13.5 meter
- TEMA type covered BEM, AES, AET, AEU, AEW, BEP, AKU, DEU, CEU, AFU, NEN, BJ21S, BJ12U, CKU etc.
- Process exchangers like Coolers, Heaters, Condensers, Reboilers (including Thermosiphon), Falling Film, Hairpin, Doublepipe, Continuous Fin, Electric Heater etc.
- Experience in handling of Process Simulators e.g. Chemcad / Pro-II / HTRI / B-Jac / Hysis (Partly)
- Basic Engineering including Process Simulation, Process Equipment Design, Hydraulic Calculations, Distillation Optimization, P&IDs, IPDS etc.
- Preparation of Basic Engineering Package for ‘Aromatics Extraction Unit’ for several clients all around the world
- Knowledge of ‘Transalkylation’, ‘Isomerization’ unit
- Preparation of ‘Basic Engineering’ Package for various industries related to the Chemicals / Specialty Chemicals
- Several project work for system engineering – Hydraulic calculations, pump design, IPDS, Safety valve datasheet etc.
- Several distillation column design for different solvents
- Various clients all over the world like e.g. Reputed technology licensing company in USA, Alembic group companies, Supreme coating USA, Canada based technology licensing company & several medium to small scale companies
- Simulation of the processing plant using Process Simulators e.g. Chemcad / Pro-II / Hysis (Partly)
- Preparation of conceptual design of the plant
- Overall material/heat balance
- Process Flow Diagram
- Process Equipment Design
- Hydraulic Calculations
- Equipment Layout
- Specialized Activities:
- Feasibility study of the plant
- Distillation column debottlenecking & Retrofit
- Overall process plant modifications
- Heat exchanger rating, design, retrofitting using HTRI software
- Detail Engineering activities like Mechanical, Piping, Civil, Instrumentation & Electrical through associated companies