About Structure Engineering
We support all phases of the structural engineering design process, right from design and modeling to analysis of pre-existing designs and construction documentation. With the demands for structural and civil engineering expected to soar in the next few years, we are ready with cutting-edge technology and software expertise. With experienced workforce, top-of-the-line infrastructure and bandwidth, we are sure to meet the demands of the civil engineering industry.
We undertake conceptual, preliminary and detailed design projects in the areas of Structural Engineering design and analysis. While endeavoring to maintain international standards in quality, our structural engineering team of well-trained engineers and domain experts strives to reduce product design cycle time as well as ensure cost effectiveness.
High rise structures
We carry out both design and analysis for all types of residential and commercial buildings using industry standard design and finite element tools. Types of structures we cover are:
- RCC structures
- Steel structures
- Prefabricated building systems
Our team has an experience in a wide array of industrial projects including load bearing structures and machine foundations for vibrating equipments. Typical industry segments include but are not limited to:
- Chemical plants
- Oil refineries
- Power generating units
- Steel production & allied industries
- Equipment foundations
Finite Element Modeling and Analysis
We carry out finite element analysis for structures using industry standard software tools
Industry We Serve
- Commercial - Corporate Parks, offices etc.
- Residential - Apartments, duplexes, independent homes and farm houses.
- Industrial - Factories, Blast-proof buildings, Heater, Reformer, warehouses. Reactor structures, Substation, Process plant, Stack, Pipe rack etc.
- Interior Designing - Furniture and cabinet design, tiles and floor design, false ceiling, lighting, murals.